The Vidar NDTPro Film Digitizer
The NDT PRO Industrial Film Digitizer is specifically designed for NDT by VIDAR. It addresses the unique needs of aerospace, petrochemical and other industrial testing. The NDT PRO provides a low-cost alternative to expensive laser scanners currently used throughout the industry. With VIDAR’s next-generation proprietary High Definition CCD (HD-CCD) technology, and its unique ADC (Automatic Digitizer Calibration) feature, there is virtually no variation in image quality and ensures excellent gray scale reproduction in every image. Unlike other digitizers that require at least biannual calibration and/or cleaning, VIDAR digitizers need no maintenance or calibration.
- HD-CCD solid-state technology
- Removable/field replaceable LED long-life light source
- Digitizes up to 25 mixed-sized films in batch mode, allowing
more productivity & greater efficiency
- 0.5 to 4.5 OD, based on ISO 14096 Class DS & ASME Section V
- 11 line pairs per mm with geometric accuracy better than 1% or
two pixels, whichever is greater, in both axes.
- Handles film from 2.36” to 14” wide by 8” to 51” long
- Scans up to five filmstrips simultaneously per pass.
- Multiplies a project’s productivity up to five times
- Reduces transition time dramatically
PACSESS AcuScreen NDT PRO Software
The PACSESS Acuscreen NDT Pro software is the transition between radiographic film and digital radiography. This software will improve the performance of your film digitizer, giving you processing tools to enhance images and preserve every minute detail when converting them into digital form, which will enable you to correctly interpret radiographs.
The AcuScreen NDT PRO DICONDE software will allow you to adjust your scanner’s brightness/contrast settings for dealing with darker older films. You won’t miss any relevant specks and spots: porosities, burnthroughs, cracks, offsets and undercuts – you will nail them all on the digital image. You will be able to measure distances, areas, angles, as well as percentages of abnormalities (discontinuities) in particular ROIs. Make your own reports, which will be stored with images in the database.