The Sonatest Prisma Back to equipment
The new Prisma Ultrasonic Flaw Detector offers the end user outstanding performance in the field together with the flexibility and capability to step up from using a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector to an instrument with phased array functionality. All models have TOFD capability on board, together with excellent reporting output.
- Largest and highest resolution display in it’s field, with built in reflectivity for sunlight readability.
- Enhanced Imaging Capability enables A-Scan, B-Scans and C-Scans.
- Full screen mode uses 100% of the display for the scan imaging with 29 layouts to choose from so data can be viewed and worked in any layout you wish.
- Numerous palettes are available for all scans – use amplitude or depth C-Scans. You can even customize palettes.
- Advanced display modes include smoothing, contouring, averaging, envelope….
- A-Scan resolution – up to 8192 points!
- Full data recording is possible including screen shots. This also aids traceablility and can confirm repeatability.
- Probe & Wedge on-board database.
- New Configuration Wizard helps the technician to get the best out of the Prisma.
- Parameter Genius highlights the source of incorrect set ups by showing you the parameters that are not configured correctly.
- The TOFD option is on board – so no need to have extra instrumentation for TOFD Inspection.
- The Prisma is upgradeable – anytime and anywhere. So if TOFD or PA is required for the next project simply contact us to upgrade – in the field. No need to return your instrument.
- UT Studio analysis software is simple to use with powerful results, based on a drag and drop approach in an intuitive environment.
As Simple as you want……..
- 30 second configuration
- No Delay – switch from UT to PA.
- Configuration and Calibration Wizards
- “Parameter Genius” giving you step by step assurance
- Minimize Training Due to the Common User Interface
- UT Studio Provides Fast & Dynamic Reporting
As Capable as you need……….
- UT, TOFD & PA Inspection Modes
- Recordability: screen shots, full data recording, fully traceable
- Customisable imaging layout – 29 to choose from.
- Unique Crusors for Precision Measurement
- Ugradeable Anytime, Anywhere!
- Multi-Mode Validation of Inspection
Prisma UT Standard Kit Includes:
- A-Scan recording
- 2 Axis Encoding
- Interface Triggering (IFT)
- A,B & C Scan Displays
- USB Stick (8GB)
- Power cord & Supply Adapter
- Screen Protector
- User Manual
- 2 Point Neck Harness
- Lithium Ion Battery Packs (x2)
- External Battery Charger
- Transport Case (Airplane Carry on size)
Prisma Formats Available:
- Prisma UT
- Prisma UT + TOFD
- Prisma UT + PA
- Prisma UT + PA + TOFD